A notorious criminal organization is being blamed for an attack that took place inside a restaurant Monday night.
According to authorities, gang members unleashed a bag of roaches inside the business as an act of revenge. Video of the incident, released by the Taipei Police Department, shows two men running into Taiwan’s G House Taipei restaurant and throwing insects before dashing out.
The perpetuators are believed to have been involved in a financial dispute with the restaurant owner. So far, authorities have taken four men and one woman into custody.
The G House Taipei began the process of sterilization shortly after the attack. On their Facebook page, they posted a photo of an individual spraying what appears to be pesticide on and around the affected area.
An official told members of the press that the criminal organization known as the Bamboo Union may be behind the bizarre attack. According to The South China Morning Post, the Bamboo Union is known around the world for its dealings in drug and human trafficking.
- Asking For A Friend: “My Friend Is Too Comfortable At My Home!”
- Magic Johnson Expresses Disappointment In Unvaccinated NBA Players
- Here Are 5 Times Doja Cat Gave Us Style Goals
- Kanye West Meets With Michael Cohen In NYC While Donning Weirdo White Man Mask
- Dr. Dre Served With Divorce Papers At Cemetery During Grandmother’s Burial
- Yung Miami’s Mom Shared A Throwback Jersey Dress Pic Of The Rapper And It’s Too Cute!
- KayyKilo & DaBaby “Yeah B*tch,” Jack Harlow ft. Static Major & Bryson Tiller & More | Daily Visuals
- R. Kelly Put On Suicide Watch After Conviction
- Ashanti Shows Off Her Killer Curves While Turning Up On Vacation In The Bahamas
- Dave Chappelle Reps Says Comedian Is Open To Discuss Netflix Backlash That Lead To Employee Walkout
Video Shows Gangsters Dumping Huge Bag Of Roaches In Restaurant ‘For Revenge’ was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com