Rapper Cardi B has filed for divorce from Migos rapper Offset. According to court documents filed at the Fulton County Magistrate, State, and Superior Court, there is a petition for Belcalis Almánzar vs Kiari Kendrell Cephus, the real names for the two rappers.
Cardi B and Offset’s got married in 2018 and had their daughter Kulture, that same year. Their relationship has had many rumors of infidelities and troubles, but the two always managed to work things out in the end, this time legal action has been filed. Check out the court documents below.
Text “HUSTLE” to 71007 to join The Morning Hustle Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
Neither Cardi B or Offset have publicly addressed the filing, but Cardi B recently posted on her IG Stories that she was, “Her Heart finally told her to stop wasting her time.”
HEAD BACK TO THEMORNINGHUSTLE.COM HOME PAGE
We Tried To Make It Work: Divorced Celebs
1. Mike EppsSource:false 1 of 7
2. Janet Jackson has been divorced…twice.Source:false 2 of 7
3. Tamar Braxton & Vincent filed for divorceSource:false 3 of 7
4. ‘All My Children’ star and current guest star on ‘Power’ Debbi Morgan has been married…and divorced four times.Source:false 4 of 7
5. Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz were once husband and wife.Source:false 5 of 7
6. Gina Torres & Laurence Fishburne were officially divorced in October of 2017Source:false 6 of 7
7. Jill ScottSource:false 7 of 7
Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset [Court Documents Here] was originally published on hotspotatl.com