The white woman who screamed, “If the law didn’t say I couldn’t kill the n*****s they’d all be dead,” won’t face criminal charges.
Heather Lynn Patton went on a racist rant at a CVS Pharmacy in Los Angeles nearly four months ago.
According to TMZ, a City Attorney evaluated the criminal threats and declined to prosecute her.
A video of Patton’s rant went viral in September when the 49-year-old woman was recorded by customers as she screamed, “I hate n*****s!” among other racist statements.
A man who claimed to be Patton’s neighbor reportedly said, she has a long history of erratic, unstable behavior and making violent threats to him and his family.
TMZ reports that after the LAPD opened an investigation, it was brought to the L.A. County D.A.’s Office for charge consideration but was then kicked down to the City Attorney’s Office.
1. Remy Ma1 of 10
2. Bobby Shmurda2 of 10
3. Apollo Nida was just sentenced to 8 years in prison for fraud.3 of 10
4. Darren Sharper is currently on trial for rape in several states.4 of 10
5. Justin Bieber has had some trouble with the law in the past for marijuana possession, drag racing and a number of other crimes.5 of 10
6. Chris Brown is currently in jail for violating his probation.6 of 10
7. OJ Simpson7 of 10
8. James Brown was sentenced to 6 years in 1988 for not stopping his car in a police chase.8 of 10
9. Meek Mill was sentenced to 2-4 years for violating his probation and driving dirt bikes in NYC.9 of 10
10. Suge Knight was indicted by a grand jury for threatening death to director F. Gary Gary in August of 2017.(AP)10 of 10
White Woman Who Went On Racist Rant At CVS Won’t Face Criminal Charges was originally published on blackamericaweb.com