SZA dropped her sophomore album SOS in December and has recently announced plans to add ten new songs to it for a deluxe edition. The release date for the follow-up album has yet to be made public.
SZA has been racking up accolades left and right over the past few months. After SOS debuted at number 1 on Billboard 200, she was also named Billboard ‘Woman of the Year’ for 2022, broke the biggest streaming week ever for an R&B album, and the RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America) just declared SOS is now officially platinum.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The ten additional tracks included on the deluxe version will now bring the total for SOS to 33 songs.
Are you here for more new music from SZA!?
- What Is “Rizz?” The Story Behind Oxford’s Word Of The Year For 2023
- Amazon To Offer $25 Domestic Flights For Prime Student Members
- Inmate Who Stabbed Derek Chauvin Was Inspired By Black Lives Matter Movement: Report
- LeBron James Responds To Manager Maverick Carter Reportedly Admitting To Placing Illegal NBA Bets
- 7 Things We Learned From Beyoncé’s New ‘RENAISSANCE World Tour’ Film
- DC Young Fly Opens Up About Grief After The Passing Of His Partner Ms. Jacky Oh
- Janelle Monae Celebrates Her Birthday In A $358 Red Hot Cult Gaia Swimsuit
- Cardi B Just Walked For Balenciaga And We Can’t Get Her Blue Fur Out Of Our Heads
- Sha’Carri Richardson Honored At 2023 USATF Awards: ‘Everything Happens When It’s Supposed To Happen’
- Usher Gets Emotional During Final Las Vegas Residency Show
Register Here For The Morning Hustle Thousand Dollar CA$H Grab” Game
Is Ashanti Pregnant? X Users Think Nelly Has ‘Sealed The Deal’
WORLD AIDS DAY: Remembering Black Celebrities We Lost
Washed Crooner Aaron Hall Getting Dragged For All The Filth After Rape Accusation With Diddy
Red Carpet Rundown: The 2023 Soul Train Awards
Block Wars: Top Ten Rap Feuds Featuring The Game
Ryan Shazier’s Wife Accuses Former NFL Star Of Being “Liar And A Cheater” With Screenshots Of Explicit Texts With Another Woman
Our Favorite ‘Cozy Opulent’ Looks From The ‘Renaissance’ Film Premiere