Ray J Alleges Celebs Paying Diddy's Victims To Keep Names Clear
Ray J Alleges Celebs Paying Diddy’s Victims To Keep Names Clear

Source: Ethan Miller / Getty
Ray J is claiming that certain celebrities are paying off those victimized by Diddy to keep their names from being revealed.
As Diddy sits in a New York City jail awaiting his criminal trial, more speculation has grown surrounding his alleged sexual assault. And according to Ray J, prominent celebrities are allegedly paying off Diddy’s victims to keep their names clear. The reality television star and R&B artist claimed that he had been “hearing about all these [people] paying victims to keep their name out of” the case on Wednesday (Nov. 13) while being interviewed for TMZ’s documentary, The Downfall of Diddy: Inside the Freak-Offs. The documentary is now airing on the TUBI streaming platform.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK. FOLLOW US ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM. SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE.
https://www.tmz.com/watch/2024-11-11-110824-diddy-promo-ray-j-1926928-929/
“People do catch and kills all day,” Ray J stated as Harvey Levin was interviewing him. “Somebody has the truth, somebody pays you to keep it quiet and hopefully that money that you got paid secures your happiness while you watch the lie continue to succeed.” He described it as A-listers going to those people and saying, “I’ll give you money. Please don’t talk.”
When Levin asked if those scenarios were currently happening, Ray J confirmed it. “They want to talk to me about what happened to them. They call me. They feel like they can trust me. They want to tell me about certain things that happened with them and Diddy,” he said. The 43-year-old would then express some hesitancy about sharing that info. “I don’t even know why I just said it, but I said it,” he added. “So what? They’re gonna be mad. Come get me.”
Ray J’s allegations come as the embattled mogul is housed in the Brooklyn Detention Center after pleading not guilty to federal charges of racketeering, sex trafficking, and prostitution. Tony Buzbee, a Texas attorney representing a slew of alleged victims of Diddy, aka Sean Combs, also made a claim to TMZ in October that he sent a letter to several A-list celebrities to talk with them.
READ MORE STORIES ON THEMORNINGHUSTLE.COM:
- Love Island Winners Amaya and Bryan Unfollow Each Other: Is It Over?
- B-Side Bangers: Aaliyah
- Phil Thornton’s Journey: Biggie, Luther, and Beyond
HEAD BACK TO THEMORNINGHUSTLE.COM HOME PAGE
- Alleged Leaked Text Messages From An OnlyFans Model Has Lil Baby Out Here “Simping & Tricking”
- Life’s Greatest Miracle Is A Second Chance: Serayah, Tyler Lepley & Phylicia Rashad Give A Modern Reimagining Of A Timeless Love Story In The Official ‘Ruth & Boaz’ Trailer
- Cardi B Takes The Stand In Civil Trial, Admits Calling Security Guard She’s Accused Of Assaulting A ‘Bi**h’
- Spirit.Ed: Check Out Our Labor Day Weekend 2025 Drinks Roundup
- Men Lie, Women Lie, Numbers Don’t: According To Billboard, Drake Is The No.1 R&B/Hip-Hop Artist of the 21st Century
Ray J Alleges Celebs Paying Diddy’s Victims To Keep Names Clear was originally published on hiphopwired.com