The 65th Annual Grammy Awards went down on Sunday night (February 5) at the Crytpo.com Arena and its red carpet is an annual cavalcade of high fashion. However, it is also the nexus of some incredibly awful fits.
Nah for real, some of these stylists are clearly criminals on the side. At the end of the day, thought, the artist does have the option to say, “No.”
So for archival purposes, it’s only right we compiled some of the wilder outfits, starting with…wait for it…Blac Chyna.
Did she drop any music in 2022? Umm, who gave her a ticket? So many questions, so much fail.
See more fashion fails (and some of the better fits) in the gallery.
The post 2023 Grammys Red Carpet Was Loaded With Dope Fits, But More Tomfoolery appeared first on The Latest Hip-Hop News, Music and Media | Hip-Hop Wired.
2023 Grammys Red Carpet Was Loaded With Dope Fits, But More Tomfoolery was originally published on hiphopwired.com
1. Lil Uzi Vert gonna Lil Uzi Vert
2. Jack Harlow chose to come dressed like a Fed.
3. We’re gonna let Lizzo cook.
4. Cardi B and Offset always understand the assignment.
5. Machine Gun Kelly was on one.
6. Harry Styles is unbothered.
7. Salute to the Queen of Hip-Hop R&B
8. Sam Smith was doing the most.
9. We can’t front, Doja Cat came through tamer than we expected.
10. Pharrell looks hot. Literally, leather in fur in LA beloved?
11. Come through Theo.
12. Sidenote: Lizzo is all of us.
Register Here For The Morning Hustle Thousand Dollar CA$H Grab” Game
Is Ashanti Pregnant? X Users Think Nelly Has ‘Sealed The Deal’
WORLD AIDS DAY: Remembering Black Celebrities We Lost
Washed Crooner Aaron Hall Getting Dragged For All The Filth After Rape Accusation With Diddy
Block Wars: Top Ten Rap Feuds Featuring The Game
Ryan Shazier’s Wife Accuses Former NFL Star Of Being “Liar And A Cheater” With Screenshots Of Explicit Texts With Another Woman
Our Favorite ‘Cozy Opulent’ Looks From The ‘Renaissance’ Film Premiere
Red Carpet Rundown: The 2023 Soul Train Awards