The rapper has not spoken publicly about the incident, or his conversation with investigators. His most recent social media post came by way of Instagram: On May 31, DaBaby posted a video recapping his show at Miami’s Hard Rock Stadium.
Monday’s shooting was just one of three major incidents involving gun violence to make national headlines during Miami’s Memorial Day Weekend celebrations.
On Sunday, May 30, two people were killed and over 20 others were injured in a mass shooting. According to reports, three people got out of an SUV and “began shooting indiscriminately into the crowd” of people who were standing outside a “scheduled event” at an establishment in the Hialeah area west of Miami Gardens.
“This is unacceptable,” Miami-Dade County Mayor Daniella Levine Cava told reporters. “We should be remembering those who are lost, who’ve served our country, and instead, here we are standing, once again, for a terrible tragedy.
On Friday, May 28, The Miami Herald reported that seven people were shot, one fatally, during a drive-by shooting.
- Marjorie Harvey’s New Louis Vuitton Purse Costs The Equivalent To A Tesla
- Silk Sonic Wants You To Hit The Rink With Their ‘Skate’ Single [NEW MUSIC]
- Wiz Khalifa Slept In A Bonnet For The First Time And This Was His Reaction
- Video Shows Texas Cop Brutally ‘Choked’ Black Teen Girl ‘Simply Walking Home,’ Violently Arrested Her Mom
- ‘Simone Biles Jokes’: SNL’s Michael Che Dragged For Allegedly Mocking Gymnast In Deleted Instagram Stories
- Lil Nas X Responds To DaBaby’s Homophobic Comments
- Hot Girl Summer Over?: Woman Arrested For Playing “WAP” Too Loud At Public Pool
- Minnesota White Man Stalks Interracial Couple Then Rams A Stolen SUV Into Their Home
- Saweetie Gets Her Own McDonald’s Signature Order
- A ‘House Party’ Reboot Starring ‘The Chi’ Actor Jacob Latimore In The Works
DaBaby Questioned By Miami Police In Memorial Day Shooting was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com